Step 1: Register Online with our Partner, Accurate Biometrics
- Select how you want to receive your departmental order
- Enter your zip code to find the nearest UPS store with a SureID Registration Station
- Provide the required information and submit your registration and payment
- Review the email sent to you for next steps
Step 2: Go to a Live Scan Registration Station Near You
- Go to you preferred UPS store with your registration information and locate the SureID Registration Station
- Click Tap to Begin on the screen
- Scan the QR code with the camera on the stationl and verify your registration information
- Show a photo ID to the technician to prove your identity
- Let the technician assist you in obtaining your fingerprints
- Verify your email and submit your fingerprints
Step 3: Receive Criminal History Record Information
- Accurate Biometrics will email you when your FBI Criminal History Record Information is available
- Your National Criminal History Record Information will be delivered in the manner you chose during registration
What Is a SureID Registration Station?
With a SureID Registration Station, there is no ink or card. Fingerprints are rolled across a glass plate and electronically scanned. It is faster, cleaner and more accurate than the old ink and roll method.
A percentage of the population have difficult to read fingerprints, which can be affected by age or exposure to certain types of work such as construction or from prolonged exposure to various chemicals. The SureID Registration Station maximizes the quality of fingerprint images, which reduces the likelihood of illegible fingerprints and the overall application processing time. The fingerprints are then submitted to the specific state or federal agency where they are processed.
Get fingerprinted today with SureID's nationwide network!